Discussion topic: Sky Go tells me i need to upgrade my subscription even when i have Sports HD package

This message was authored by Matt+Lettuce This message was authored by: Matt+Lettuce

Sky Go tells me i need to upgrade my subscription even when i have Sports HD package

Unable to watch live football on Sky Go as it says I have to upgrade my subscription. I already have sports ultimate package with HD so no idea why this isn't working

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Sky Go tells me i need to upgrade my subscription even when i have Sports HD package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Matt+Lettuce wrote:

Unable to watch live football on Sky Go as it says I have to upgrade my subscription. I already have sports ultimate package with HD so no idea why this isn't working

You also need the monthly Sky Q Multiscreen subscription @Matt+Lettuce 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go tells me i need to upgrade my subscription even when i have Sports HD package

@Matt+Lettuce wrote:

Unable to watch live football on Sky Go as it says I have to upgrade my subscription

If you disconnect the app from your Sky Q box then you don't need a multiscreen subscription.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Matt+Lettuce
Topic Author
This message was authored by Matt+Lettuce This message was authored by: Matt+Lettuce

What has multiscreen got to do with sky go. I'm wanting to watch it on my phone or ipad, not on another TV

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

If you have a Sky Q box then by default the app can connect to it as it could well be turned on in it's settings so have you checked that this has been turned off ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Matt+Lettuce
Topic Author

@caesarome turned that link off and it works now, thank you! No idea why that is an issue though, sky go was working last week and I'd not been into the settings of the app to change anything since then 🤔

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion