Discussion topic: Sky Go wont work on Windows 10 PC

This message was authored by DanCrookes This message was authored by: DanCrookes

Sky Go wont work on Windows 10 PC

Hello,

I seem to be having the same issues as many before me. I havent been able to use the Sky Go App on my Windows 10 Desktop for many months now. 

I run the App, screen opens, checks for updates, then the window just closes.

I have done a uninstalll and clean resinstall. I have uninstalled and deleted the folders in c>user>AppData etc to access to the Sky, Sky Go Cisco and whatever the other folder was, Done a restart, reinstalled lates version and still same behaviour.

Has anyone managed to find a solution to this?

Best Answers
DanCrookes
Topic Author
This message was authored by DanCrookes This message was authored by: DanCrookes Answer

Re: Sky Go wont work on Windows 10 PC

For the awareness of anyone that finds this post.

The issue is that i have Citrix installed on my PC (I use this for working remotely) and Sky Go does not work with Citrix installed at all apprently. so in this scenario there is no fix for the problem.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @DanCrookes , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

DanCrookes
Topic Author
This message was authored by DanCrookes This message was authored by: DanCrookes Answer

For the awareness of anyone that finds this post.

The issue is that i have Citrix installed on my PC (I use this for working remotely) and Sky Go does not work with Citrix installed at all apprently. so in this scenario there is no fix for the problem.

This message was authored by Mickeyb1966 This message was authored by: Mickeyb1966

I have Citrix installed and have the same problem. 😞

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion