Discussion topic: Sky News Notifications

This message was authored by Roy+Livingston This message was authored by: Roy+Livingston

Sky News Notifications

Hi, I have just set up my new iphone and my Sky News noticiations have stopped. I (maybe wrongly) deleted the app and reinstalled it and that appears to have made things worse as the app doesn't even appear in my list of apps under settings/notifications. Any help would be very welcome. Cheers

All Replies

This message was authored by LouiseJM This message was authored by: LouiseJM

Re: Sky News Notifications

I am having exactly the same problem. 

This message was authored by jenjen12345 This message was authored by: jenjen12345

I'm also having the exact same problem in my new iPhone. Anyone found out any answers yet?

This message was authored by LouiseJM This message was authored by: LouiseJM

@jenjen12345  A couple of days after putting the app back on it suddenly started to make the noise on breaking news and sound appeared on Sky app notifications! Bizarre. 

This message was authored by Greg19791 This message was authored by: Greg19791

This is also happening to me for iPhone. The notifications option is not available on the iPhone settings for Sky News. 

This message was authored by IanD55 This message was authored by: IanD55

Same problem also on iPhone Pro

This message was authored by tamaramam1 This message was authored by: tamaramam1

Sky !, please reinstate the loud breaking news sound notification. We love it !

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion