Discussion topic: Sky go app

This message was authored by Corinne11 This message was authored by: Corinne11

Sky go app

I have sky go on my laptop was working fine I've tried to watch catch up then tried live TV but it's stating I don't have relevant tv subscription to watch code 1310 

I've signed out and in again but still same result

I have ultimate TV subscription 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you have a Sky Q box and if so is the app connected to it ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Corinne11
Topic Author

Hiya  I bought the stream package but it hasn't been set up yet as there was an issue relating to the broadband being installed 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Corinne11 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear tomorrow you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Corinne11
Topic Author

Thanks so much has been nothing but hassle with sky since signing up have signed contract detailing what I bought multiroom for eg but only sent 1 Puck . HD free for year never got it rang them and was told no that's not available free for a year won't honour it then saying I've to pay 50e upfront for 2nd Puck  just been a disaster then I checked my sky account and they activated my sky stream and sent a bill sure its not even set up I've no Internet 

Terrible  spoke to so many different "departments" I signed up middle of December like.... 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Do you mean UHD rather than HD as HD is included as part of the base package for Sky Stream?

Also the cost is usual, if you pay for Whole Home the first pick you get for free but you have to pay for additional picks. It's the same for customers who only get 1 Sky stream with no Whole Home you have to pay a one off fee.

Also as per the T&Cs the Sky Stream will activate when you first set it up. If you don't set it up 14 days after delivery they auto activate it and start charging you.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Corinne11
Topic Author

I signed up through a sky rep at my door so he had different offers that he was able to offer that weren't available online I have whole home so I agree about the 1 Puck thing I understand that but I told him I wanted 2 extra multi room pucks he included multi room with 1 extra puk at no extra cost but explained that if u wanted more than yes I'd have to pay 50 upfront 

So I understand that but I'm paying for multiroom already and I don't have it.... obviously alot of mis information between door / online sales 

Like I have the email showing what I was offered and agreed to buy from them and it's signed by both parties 

Just alot of confusion to be honest... hopefully it will be sorted 

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Corinne11.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion