Discussion topic: Sky go extra won’t work on new ps5

This message was authored by Arsenal1231 This message was authored by: Arsenal1231

Sky go extra won’t work on new ps5

I got sky to add sky go extra to my account on Monday as wanted to watch sky go on my ps5 which they supposedly did. However when I keep trying to log in it keeps saying you need a sky go extra subscription etc.. I know you have to wait up to 24 hours but it's still not working. Anyone had something similar when I rang sky they said they would take ut off and put it back on again but it hasent helped.

It won't let me buy movies either on sky store as says purchases aren't enabled, could it be something to do with that?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go extra won’t work on new ps5

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What TV service do you have from Sky, Sky Q or Sky Glass/Stream ?

@Arsenal1231 wrote:

It won't let me buy movies either on sky store as says purchases aren't enabled, could it be something to do with that?

No this will be a seperate issue. It could be that you account has not been enabled for Sky Store purchases so there is a live chat you can use until 7.30pm to get in touch with Sky Store support about this:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Arsenal1231
Topic Author
This message was authored by Arsenal1231 This message was authored by: Arsenal1231

Hi, I have sky Q?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To get you some help with the Sky Go issue I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Arsenal1231  an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Arsenal1231
Topic Author

This still hasent been resolved, 5 days, 4 phone calls and a chat after I added sky go extra to my account I'm still waiting for some to sky to go onto my account and see why it's not working. Such poor customer service.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion