Discussion topic: SkyGo SkyGo won't let me watch content I pay for!

This message was authored by drscaine This message was authored by: drscaine

SkyGo SkyGo won't let me watch content I pay for!

Logged in to SkyGo on Windows 11; keen to watch the Ryder Cup whilst away from home but getting the message that I need the relevant Sky TV subscription - I already have this, so why won't it let me watch it? Code PFE 9009 - any ideas folks?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: SkyGo SkyGo won't let me watch content I pay for!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
drscaine
Topic Author
This message was authored by drscaine This message was authored by: drscaine

I uninstalled & reinstalled the app and it's now working - for the time being. It'd be nice if it just worked on opening though! 

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Glad to hear it's now resolved. If you need further help with anything else, please let us know. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion