Discussion topic: Skygo was working on my PC 2 days ago now it says I'm not in the UK

This message was authored by JanisBaker This message was authored by: JanisBaker

Skygo was working on my PC 2 days ago now it says I'm not in the UK

2 days ago skygo was working fine on my PC, phone and android tablet. Then all of a sudden I get the error message 1315 or 1415 saying I'm not in the UK or ROI when I quite clealy am. It still works on my phone but on my adroid tablet it says that Because of a technical issue you cannot watch this channel. I don't use a VPN so I am at a loss as to why this has happened. It's very frustrating and there doesn't seem to be a solution 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Skygo was working on my PC 2 days ago now it says I'm not in the UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If your tablet is connected to a Wifi connection then try turning the router off for 10 minutes or so then turning it back on then giving it a try again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
JanisBaker
Topic Author
This message was authored by JanisBaker This message was authored by: JanisBaker

Hi. Thanks for replying. I tried that yesterday and have tried again today just in case but to no avail. Skygo still works on my phone but not on PC or tablet. All a bit odd

JanisBaker
Topic Author

And just like that It's started working again

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion