Discussion topic: Unable to remove device from Sky Go (device is PC)

This message was authored by DeviniaMay This message was authored by: DeviniaMay

Unable to remove device from Sky Go (device is PC)

Hi Community,

I have 2 devices on my sky go which are PC's and havent been used in over 4 years. When I go to remove them I keep getting the error "Unfortunately we aren't able to load this information at the moment. Try again".

When I try to add another device which is supposed to remove the unused ones it says I need to upgrade my subscritpion. 

I have tried removing this direct from my Sky Go App, for my Sky login page and also from one of the other devices that are registered but I keep getting the same error every time. I no longer have the PC's and can't get access to try and remove from there. 

Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Unable to remove device from Sky Go (device is PC)

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It appears to be working for me as it asked me to confirm that I wanted to remove the device, this was via the Sky Go app itself,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Gogs206 This message was authored by: Gogs206

yes i have the same issue. trying to remove old iphone from sky go account. same error message

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You shouldn't need to remove a device because it will be removed if it hasn't been used in a while when  you go to register a new one as the oldest unused device is removed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion