Discussion topic: Unable to retrieve channel listings

This message was authored by SharonShabba This message was authored by: SharonShabba

Unable to retrieve channel listings

Sky Go app opens ok, but get the following message - Unable to retrieve channel listings?  Anyone else having this problem?

All Replies

This message was authored by splinternet This message was authored by: splinternet

Re: Unable to retrieve channel listings

Yes, I am too.   I can access the various films and programs that are bannered by Sky Go but as soon as I try to select anything from the menu on the left (All Channels, HD, Entertainment, etc...) I get the message.  

I don't know what to make of the fact that your original query has been unanswered for over two months. Total apathy by all concerned?

This message was authored by AeternoSolus This message was authored by: AeternoSolus

Re: Unable to retrieve channel listings

I just tried to use Sky Go to watch the snooker and got the same result. On a hunch, I disabled my VPN and the tv guide worked straight away.

I'm finding more sites are rising up against the VPN. Iceland won't access their site if my VPN is on either.

So much for privacy.

Hope this helps.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion