Discussion topic: Watching tv on sky go or other apps

This message was authored by RustyD1973 This message was authored by: RustyD1973

Watching tv on sky go or other apps

I can't watch my sky channels on any sky apps on any device. I have sky glass and sky sports and works fine on my TV.  am logged in on the correct account and am using no ad blockers or vpns but no matter what I try sky go will not let me watch TV. Getting sick of it now! Can anyone help?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Watching tv on sky go or other apps

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

When you say you can't watch tv via Sky Go what is actually happening ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
RustyD1973
Topic Author
This message was authored by RustyD1973 This message was authored by: RustyD1973

Hi. I can sign in to the app no problem but then when I try to play anything I get error message 0-01 and it won't let me play it. Also on the sky sports app if I try to watch anything live it tells me my I need to upgrade my subscription but I already have sky sports. And lately if I try to look up my streaming TV bill on the my sky app it just says an error has occurred and won't show me the bill. I can see it on my sky glass TV though, as well as my mobile bill. It's all very confusing

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The 0-01 code means a wrong subscription error so with this and that fact you can't view your bills does suggest that you might be signing into the Sky Go and MySky apps with the wrong login details so how long have you been a Sky customer and have you ever left Sky in the past and returned after being away for a year or more or did you join Sky as a new customer with Sky Glass or di you have Sky Q and then move to Sky Glass ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion