Discussion topic: White

This message was authored by Abdywhite67 This message was authored by: Abdywhite67

White

I have just downgraded my package to basic package. I no ok her have multi screen. I asked at the time if my daughter could still watch sky go via her Xbox one I was told yes. She has just tried to log in and it says I need to upgrade in order for her to access sky go on Xbox. Is this right?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: White

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Abdywhite67 wrote:

She has just tried to log in and it says I need to upgrade in order for her to access sky go on Xbox. Is this right?

Multiscreen gives you access to Sky Go Extra which is what you need on your account to be able to use the Sky Go app on a console. To get it added back you will have to get Sky Go Extra back on your account which will cost you £5 per month. Call Sky to get it added to your account if you are happy to pay this each month.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Abdywhite67
Topic Author
This message was authored by Abdywhite67 This message was authored by: Abdywhite67

Can I get sky go

added to my account to watch sky on Xbox without having multi screen?

Yes as per my post above you will need to call Sky as you need Sky Go Extra which will cost you £5 per month.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Abdywhite67
Topic Author

Sorry last

question 😂can I watch sky go free on Amazon fire stick 

Nope, it can not be installed on a firestick.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion