Discussion topic: Not received retuns box and have been billed

This message was authored by Hoggyoggyoggy This message was authored by: Hoggyoggyoggy

Not received retuns box and have been billed

A month ago i joined sky mobile i ended up with three deviced due to order error on both parts i sent one back got another one accepted wrong one so they cancelled and sent new one out and said they would send returns box out a month ago still havent seen this and have been billed for a handset and accesorry i have sitting in box not using.

Basiclly i have had my new device a month paid my bills but the other one they have sent me have not sent returns box for yet but billed me for that handset. 

ive been waiting in sky sending my returns bix like they said they would do on phone call

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Not received retuns box and have been billed

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As customers here all we can suggest is that you call Sky again, if the phones are still in their original boxes then all you should need is a returns label for them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion