Discussion topic: Annoying press red button to watch in ultra hd message

This message was authored by Moonchild666 This message was authored by: Moonchild666

Re: Annoying press red button to watch in ultra hd message

This has been a MASSIVE nuisance this weekend at the 2024 Chinese grand Prix on Sky F1!  Every minute or so the interactive red button pops up.  I DON'T WANT IT!!  CANCEL! CANCEL!! CANCEEELLL!!! 😡😡😡 For crying out loud Sky, I'm lining your pockets every month. SORT THIS OUT!! 

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Moonchild666 wrote:

This has been a MASSIVE nuisance this weekend at the 2024 Chinese grand Prix on Sky F1!  Every minute or so the interactive red button pops up.  I DON'T WANT IT!!  CANCEL! CANCEL!! CANCEEELLL!!! 😡😡😡 For crying out loud Sky, I'm lining your pockets every month. SORT THIS OUT!! 

@Moonchild666 Do you have the UHD subscription? If you watch it on Sky F1 UHD then the red button shouldn't pop up unless you are selecting a driver 

This message was authored by Paul79C This message was authored by: Paul79C

I'm watching the Miami GP now on the UHD channel and the "recap and race control" red button prompt keeps reappearing every couple of minutes after pressing the back button. It's particularly annoying because it keeps blocking on-screen info like pit stop times. This needs to be stopped! Pressing back once used to clear it for the duration of watching the channel

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Maybe worth an email to viewer relations. This seems like something they need to get a handle on.

This message was authored by DisgruntledF1 This message was authored by: DisgruntledF1

Just give us an option to turn off these red button notifications already. Trying to watch the F1 and constantly pops up over critical information.  Currently paying a ridiculous amount of money to Sky for the privilege of watching live F1 and I have to reach for the remote every few minutes to get rid of the pop-up. Might as well get myself a hooky streaming stick for 80 pound a year

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion