Discussion topic: New bill

This message was authored by NickCrutchley This message was authored by: NickCrutchley

New bill

I recently called to complain about the upcoming price increase to my Sky package, thankfully I got transferred to one of your colleagues who was very helpful and created a new reduced contract for me, which I was very happy with. Unfortunately, the prices which were offered to me have not been applied to my account yet, which was over a month ago. I've been patiently waiting to see if the new prices would be applied to save me having to call again to complain, but no change thus. To be honest I finding it really frustrating dealing with Sky at the moment, the service has been extremely poor with regards to agreeing a new deal and then not applying it to my account. I have email confirmation of the new prices I was offered and was told they would automatically be applied so I didn't have to do anything. I feel like I've been lied to and ultimately miss sold a contract to affectively keep me with Sky. No wonder so many people I know are moving over to fire sticks these days! I'm trying really hard to keep my contract with Sky in tact but with prices rising and every company using the same old reason of "inflation" even though the service being provided is the same if not worse in some aspects, it's becoming increasingly difficult to remain loyal. I'm more than happy to forward confirmation emails I have received from Sky - I hope this will be resolved immediately and I will be compensated for the price difference which I lost out on from my bill not being reduced, plus my wasted time having to chase you to apply something that should've already been done. 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: New bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@NickCrutchley  As a customer helps customer forum only you won't get a response from sky here 

you need to either call or log a formal complaint 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion