Discussion topic: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

This message was authored by SeanieOD This message was authored by: SeanieOD

On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

TNT 1 sports coverage breaks up for a few seconds every 10 mins approx

Has happened for the past few nights watching the Champions League coverage.

Any tips welcome 🙏 

All Replies

This message was authored by Kellyb20 This message was authored by: Kellyb20

Re: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

I have this exact problem on my Sky Q box. Only on TNT Sports 1.

This message was authored by ftballman This message was authored by: ftballman

Re: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

Same here. Was there last night and again tonight.

A weird glitch in video where it sort of slow mo's then catches up. Combined with a sound issue at the same time 

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Tried to post a video, but failed miserably! Basically have the same issue of sound cutting and picture stuttering. It's as if there is a buffering issue.

This message was authored by ftballman This message was authored by: ftballman

That's it exactly, great description. If I was watching a streamed version I would say it was that.

This message was authored by Kevin+Lane This message was authored by: Kevin+Lane

Same here. Happened with Arsenal game last night too. Other channels seem fine.

This message was authored by keithinscotland This message was authored by: keithinscotland

Happening for me also on HD+ box only on TNT Sports 1 

This message was authored by Andy133 This message was authored by: Andy133

Mines exactly the same. Happening last night and tonight but only on TNT Sports 1. 

This message was authored by the+chap This message was authored by: the+chap

Same problem here via satellite SKY STB. Discovery + app via smart TV is fine. So it is a SKY issue.

This message was authored by blakiesing This message was authored by: blakiesing

Same problem. TNT Sports 1 glitching like its streaming badly (picture and sound affected for a couple of seconds roughly every 5 to 10 mins) but cant be streaming as I have a Sky Q box. Even happens on the adverts. Get it fixed Sky! 

This message was authored by golfinblack1 This message was authored by: golfinblack1

same here.just missed a goal because of the glitch

This message was authored by Rosco1979 This message was authored by: Rosco1979

Same experience here

This message was authored by Paul29 This message was authored by: Paul29

Re: My TNT sports 1 has a problem with satellite signal

Why does tnt sports one keep having signal issues 

This message was authored by Neilliverpool This message was authored by: Neilliverpool

Having exactly the same issue. Only on TNTSports 1 on skyq

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion