Discussion topic: Re starting a mini box system which has worked for years but all I can get is “No Signal” floating m

This message was authored by Toxictony This message was authored by: Toxictony

Re starting a mini box system which has worked for years but all I can get is “No Signal” floating m

I have one mini Q box which has worked well for several years, but two days ago it started playing up and in the end all i have got is a box floating around the screen with the message NO SIGNAL.

I have tried turning off the mains on the Mini unit, holding in the small reset button on the rear of unit and switching the mains and hold it there for some time but all i am getting is one red light, one flashing red light and the No Signal message.

I did at one stage get a Blue page saying Page 1 of 4 and a picture of the Mini but after following the screen instructions it would not move onto the 2nd page.

I am now in a mess and cannot see an easy way out.

Any ideas please

Thanks Tony Child

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Re starting a mini box system which has worked for years but all I can get is “No Signal” flo...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @Toxictony. I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Re starting a mini box system which has worked for years but all I can get is “No Signal” flo...

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Toxictony
Topic Author
This message was authored by Toxictony This message was authored by: Toxictony

Re: Re starting a mini box system which has worked for years but all I can get is “No Signal” floati

Mysteriously the mini box connected and has worked Ok for the last few days!

perhaps it's been on holiday!!

Thanks for your offer of help 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion