Discussion topic: Sky signature

This message was authored by Jon41 This message was authored by: Jon41

Sky signature

I have sky signature and only use it to watch premier league. I have just given notice to cancel premier league at the end of the season. I will be paying £27.50 a month for a service I do not use. I do nit want to cancel my subscription as will need it to watch premier league when the season starts in August. Is there a package cheaper than signature, there was a mention of sky basics on the forum? I no longer uses the recording facility. Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Sky signature

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jon41 wrote:

I have sky signature and only use it to watch premier league. I have just given notice to cancel premier league at the end of the season. I will be paying £27.50 a month for a service I do not use. I do nit want to cancel my subscription as will need it to watch premier league when the season starts in August. Is there a package cheaper than signature, there was a mention of sky basics on the forum? I no longer uses the recording facility. Thanks

Hi @Jon41 

Afraidthe cheapest Sky Q package (Sky Essetials) will not let you add any Sportscontent.

If you do not use the Q recording facility then I suggest you contact Skyto see what they can offer you with Sky Stream.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion