Discussion topic: Summary of TNT Channels

This message was authored by Laracroft1 This message was authored by: Laracroft1

Summary of TNT Channels

There are four TV channels (TNT Sports 1, TNT Sports 2, TNT Sports 3 and TNT Sports 4), up to six digital or red-button channels (TNT Sports 5 to 10), and TNT Sports Ultimate, plus TNT Sports Box Office HD. 

Depending on your subscription and device, fans can enjoy access to the following TNT Sports channels:

• TNT Sports 1, TNT Sports 2, TNT Sports 3, TNT Sports 4 - in standard definition and high definition, plus six red-button channels

• TNT Sports Ultimate will offer fans coverage of selected events in up to 4K picture resolution with high dynamic range (HDR) - representing colours and action in almost life-like quality - and Dolby Atmos sound

• TNT Sports Box Office, offering both subscribers and non-subscribers pay-per-view access to some of the most exciting events in the calendar

All Replies

This message was authored by SimonGreenhill This message was authored by: SimonGreenhill

Re: Summary of TNT Channels

I no longer have the option of using tnt hd when I pay for hd on my account. Can you sort this out please urgently 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SimonGreenhill  As a customer helps customer forum only we can sort this out for you other than advise you to call sky directly 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

Hi @SimonGreenhill,

Try this 

Navigate to Home, then proceed to Settings and click on System Info. Once there, locate and highlight the Viewing Card Number section. Next, select the Setup option on the right-hand side. Finally, choose "Use this option" to initiate a callback.

If this doesn't work, try rebooting the box.

EDIT: Are you paying BT for these channels or are you paying sky directly ?

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion