Discussion topic: Tv menu frozen

This message was authored by Michael23451 This message was authored by: Michael23451

Tv menu frozen

When I press any button on the remote the screen won't change from the recording menu page.. it just flickers each time I press a button.... I havevunpmugged and re booted several times still the same

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Tv menu frozen

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michael23451 wrote:

When I press any button on the remote the screen won't change from the recording menu page.. it just flickers each time I press a button.... I havevunpmugged and re booted several times still the same

Hi @Michael23451 

Looks like the Sky button at the top of the remote is stuck in

Michael23451
Topic Author
This message was authored by Michael23451 This message was authored by: Michael23451

Thanks I have this type of remote which button is the sky one as they seem ok?

IMG_4760.jpeg

Michael23451
Topic Author

IMG_4759.jpeg

Michael23451
Topic Author

This is the screen it is stuck on you can hear the tv ok but just won't let me pick anything on the menu as seems to be frozen to this screen even after restarting Sky q box. Thanks

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michael23451 wrote:

This is the screen it is stuck on you can hear the tv ok but just won't let me pick anything on the menu as seems to be frozen to this screen even after restarting Sky q box. Thanks

Hi @Michael23451 

The Sky button is the one right at the top of the remote which says SKY.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion