Discussion topic: Downloaded in wrong format have deleted in all places rentals and downloads I still cannot purchase

This message was authored by RajGuraya This message was authored by: RajGuraya

Downloaded in wrong format have deleted in all places rentals and downloads I still cannot purchase

At the end of my wits downloaded  rental movie incorrect format deleted as read on advice given still can't download as the original download comes back up, just want to watch movie

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Downloaded in wrong format have deleted in all places rentals and downloads I still cannot purc

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @RajGuraya 

I'm assuming you have Sky Q 

After deleting, just go to your "deleted" folder within Recordings / Manage / deleted 

then choose "delete forever "

that removes the wrong format from your hard drive - then you should be ok to reselect the correct format. 

If you haven't played any of the format you originally downloaded - then you should not be charged for it - but keep an eye on your charges just in case 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion