Discussion topic: Discovery + not working on Sky glass

This message was authored by Carina8 This message was authored by: Carina8

Discovery + not working on Sky glass

Hello, my discovery+ app isn't working on Sky glass for a few weeks now. I contacted discovery + customer service and followed their instructions , to unplug the TV and to refresh the apps, nothing worked. The. Customer service run out of suggestions and they said they would email me and so far nothing has happened. 
is anyone having the same issue? Or can someone please advise ? 
thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Discovery + not working on Sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Carina8 

You haven't said exactly what the problem is! What's the issue you are having? Is it things aren't playing back when they should or is it telling you, you need to upgrade etc..

Please describe your problem as much as you can and the community will do it's best to assist. But please bear in mind we are not Sky, we are fellow subscribers.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Darko1 This message was authored by: Darko1

Yeah I'm having the same problem . I've refreshed the apps and  unplugged the tv still nothing . Tried to call sky but a automated service keeps cutting me off . 

This message was authored by Shari28 This message was authored by: Shari28

Discovery + not loading on Sky glass tv. 

'something went wrong. Let's try again!'

reload the app. 

Nothing happens 

also tried the help advice, no difference 

Carina8
Topic Author
This message was authored by Carina8 This message was authored by: Carina8

I had to reset the tv , and now it's working ! 

yeah me too  . Sky talked me through it , now my paramount plus isn't working not to bothered about it tbh . Thank you  

Thanks all. Tried app refresh x2, as per discovery help via chat, hasn't worked... will try a whole tv reset. 

What sky told me to do was turn the plug socket off but keep it plugged in hold in the button ion the side of the tv  the one under the mic button , while holding this button in turn the plug socket back on . It worked for me . But you have to  set the tv back up again but you don't lose the play list like you do when you do a factory reset and you have to adjust the  picture setting back to your own preferences and log back into  any apps . 

Yikes, that sounds quite complicated, but am willing to give it a try tomorrow. Tired of resetting things tonight ☺️

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion