Discussion topic: Discovery plus error 400

This message was authored by Nick70 This message was authored by: Nick70

Discovery plus error code 400 says no internet connection but there definitely is. Tried rebooting

Discovery plus error code 400. Says there is no internet but there definitely is. Tried reboot, tried app refresh but no result. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Discovery plus error code 400 says no internet connection but there definitely is. Tried rebooti

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nick70   I have merged your post to this existing thread that is discussing the same issue, a new thread isn't required.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Fay82 This message was authored by: Fay82

Re: discovery +

I have the same issue I factory reset the sky pick which worked for a day then started doing the same thing again 

1morgs
Topic Author
This message was authored by 1morgs This message was authored by: 1morgs

Re: Discovery plus not working

Come on sky, give us something. Surely someone from sky is seeing this thread?!?!?!?

This message was authored by martymcfly This message was authored by: martymcfly

It's a relief that my Dad isn't the only one with these issues. He's been getting error 400 today, after having it on the 12th too, which had been fixed by the tech / engineer team at Sky. It seemed to be a DNS server issue, as I'd thought and was confirmed by the phone call to Sky.

Dad was able to watch TV and have internet last night. However, today it's back to error 400 whenever he does anything, including trying to watch Discovery+.

It's ridiculous.

I, on the other hand, am not having these issues, but I only have Sky Broadband and not TV. I can log in and watch Discovery+ and other apps perfectly fine. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the "voice" light part of the wi-fi being amber. Other users have seen this cause an issue aligned with the no internet and errors as well.

This message was authored by Spenc This message was authored by: Spenc

Our Discovery + had been down for two days..no amount of reboots help...says not connected to Internet error 400 but we are and everything else is working.  

This message was authored by Chris_D69 This message was authored by: Chris_D69

Discovery+ also not working here off a Sky Stream puck. Was working fine til yesterday. Wonder if  they've recently updated the app or messed with something else back-office and have broken something. I'm a BT customer so logged-into the app with BT-provided details no problem when I originally set-up the puck. Also, Discovery+ is working just fine on my Fire Stick. So it's not my BT account, and it's not Discovery+, it's something to do with Sky, either the app or the puck or both.

This message was authored by Rigsby2 This message was authored by: Rigsby2

Re: Discovery+ app

I have had this problem for 2 days I have contacted EE and Discovery+ on numerous occasions and both of them are clueless and passing the buck to each other

They no the problem exists but are both waiting for the other to solve it

PATHETIC  

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Usk wrote:

My PUK says it's updating the software. I'll check Discovery+ again when that's finished and if it still fails I'll give Sky a ring.

@Usk When you highlight the build version in settings it always says it is updating  (yes it's another bug) so don't put any store in the fact that you have this message as unfortunately it doesn't mean anything.  The current up to date software/build version is QS024.012.00P.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

It is Discovery+ via Sky that doesn't have connection to the internet .... the puck does😉

Sky are working on a communication issue between the Discovery+ app and the internet🤔

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by TonyBear1963 This message was authored by: TonyBear1963

This is not an EE problem, it is Discovery+ that has the problem as denoted by all of the posts, the app is the common denominator.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream & Whole Home (2 pucks), 55 inch Amazon Fire TV Omni QLED 4k UHD, Sony BDV-E280 Blu-ray home theatre system, Virgin broadband.
This message was authored by Usk This message was authored by: Usk

Ah, that's the build version showing on my PUK. Good to know I'm up to date. Pity Sky can't rectify that bug too though.

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@TonyBear1963 not necessarily Discovery+ .... it does not impact all Sky customers😉

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by purpleparrotuk This message was authored by: purpleparrotuk

@Exiled-in-HH but is it all customers on the new software?

This message was authored by Rigsby2 This message was authored by: Rigsby2

I get the feeling that we are being treated a bit like the Post Office scandle with the companies involved expressing surprise that I have a problem when there are hundreds on this thread 

Sky ,  EE/TNT and Diiscovery+ need to wake up and communicate with their respective customers and sort it out

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion