Discussion topic: Discovery plus error 400

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Discovery plus stopped working on sky stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KAZZ62 There is currently an issue with Discovery + and there have been multiple post about the difficulties.

The various threads have been merged to the following thread:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Stream/Discovery-plus-not-working/td-p/4534716/page/6 

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Tasha971 This message was authored by: Tasha971

Re: Discovery plus not working

I've been having the exact same issue, contact discovery+ on twitter and asked me to dm which I did but have not replied in over 24 hours, think everyone is just ignoring the issue.

has sky confirmed they're working on it at all? Mines been down for nearly 48 hours now despite refreshing apps, turning off/on puck, turning off/on router basically everything lol

This message was authored by Ang67 This message was authored by: Ang67

Re: Discovery plus

Hi this is the first time on sky community so please bare with me 😊 for the last 24 hours I've not been able to sign in discovery+ I've reset my sky puck and even my tv 🤦🏻‍♀️ I kept getting an error code 400 ...

I have just spoken to sky tech and apparently it's a national problem with Discovery+ and it's out of skys hand so he told me I'll have to wait up to 48hrs until discovery+ fit it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ 

This message was authored by Ukpilot25 This message was authored by: Ukpilot25

Discovery plus stopped working yesterday also and now states "you are not connected to the internet. Please reconnect and try again." Error 400.

sky stream puck user.

This message was authored by Lazy_B This message was authored by: Lazy_B

I've had same problem since Thursday night. Was on chat with discovery plus who advised the usual turn off and on again, contact sky, refresh apps etc!

Had email today to advise again to unplug, turn on puck for 30 mins, switch off and on and system should update! All cobblers!

Good to know I'm not alone 😂

This message was authored by batrat1978 This message was authored by: batrat1978

I've got the same issue today !!  Any news on a fix ?

This message was authored by purpleparrotuk This message was authored by: purpleparrotuk

I don't get the internet error but have to login every time I use it on either puck. Been like it a few days. 

This message was authored by LittleredDragon This message was authored by: LittleredDragon

I've been having the same issues with discovery plus for a couple of days. It just tells me I'm not connected to the internet. 

However, I set up my other tv today as I haven't had chance to until now. I have a second puck which I ordered to go with this so it's a brand new puck and hasn't been used. I was able to set up discovery plus on it with no problems.

So, discovery plus is working fine with my upstairs tv, but not the downstairs one. I've tried every reset possible, and still no joy. 
Discovery plus is also working fine on my iPad. Makes me think the puck is the issue, which explains why some of us are having problems and others not.

Any thoughts on this?

This message was authored by mark22b This message was authored by: mark22b

I'm now getting error 400 no internet connection on the puck downstairs tv and phone works fine we have only just fixed another issue with discovery today that happened Christmas couldn't watch was being asked to upgrade, we must have had over 20 emails repeatedly asking for the same information and not moving forward to fix the issue and someone had put a bogus email on to our account causing a glitch, I called them today and actually told the advisor to remove bogus email replace with ours and it works well it did 

This message was authored by Steve5286 This message was authored by: Steve5286

Same here. Error:400 despite all other apps working correctly. Hope the moderator is on duty and the boffins have been alerted. 

1morgs
Topic Author
This message was authored by 1morgs This message was authored by: 1morgs

So many people experiencing this problem, yet sky have chosen not to give any update as to what is being done or any time frame. Very poor effort from sky. 

This message was authored by HamiltonHill This message was authored by: HamiltonHill

Getting a hanging screen on discovery+ when I accept the privacy T's abd C's on my skyQ 2 TB box. Hope sky get if fixed soon .....,,, 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Discovery plus

@Ang67 that is a bogus response ... Sky to fix the issue?

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Rog4 This message was authored by: Rog4

Trying to use Discovery+ linked app and getting Error 400 message, any help please

Sky account shows app subscription free

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Trying to use Discovery+ linked app and getting Error 400 message, any help please

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion