Discussion topic: Discovery plus error 400

This message was authored by purpleparrotuk This message was authored by: purpleparrotuk

Re: Discovery plus not working

Is anyone else just getting login issues instead ofthe 400 error?

1morgs
Topic Author
This message was authored by 1morgs This message was authored by: 1morgs

Hi. 
just the 400 issue here. 

1morgs
Topic Author
This message was authored by 1morgs This message was authored by: 1morgs

Getting Gold Rush withdrawal symptoms now 🤣

This message was authored by Ciaran1798 This message was authored by: Ciaran1798

Discovery plus app not working

Discovery app not working all others are fine It say Error 400 Can't connect to internet
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Discovery plus app not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ciaran1798 Welcome to the forum.  Unfortunately there is an issue with the Discovery + App at the moment so it is not a problem at your end.  There have been a number of threads on the subject that have been moved into a single thread at the following link:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Stream/Discovery-plus-not-working/td-p/4534716 

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Mando301 This message was authored by: Mando301

Re: Trying to use Discovery+ linked app and getting Error 400 message, any help please

Hello, no solution from me I'm afraid but I'm also having this problem. Error 400 and a message stating I'm not connected to the internet when clearly I am as other aspects of the system work

This message was authored by Jojo2408 This message was authored by: Jojo2408

I had that issue a couple of months ago...suddenly required to sign in every time I used it. I called both Discovery and Sky who both insisted it was the other at fault and meanwhile, the issue wasn't fixed. Eventually, after a couple of months I decided myself to try a Reset to factory and bingo, it all worked again.  Bit of a fag as you've got to then re-sign in to everything but ultimately it wasn't too bad, you don't use your playlist or anything. So, it seems it WAS a Sky Glass thing that time. Good luck 🤞 

This message was authored by AV2241 This message was authored by: AV2241

I'm having the same issue

This message was authored by purpleparrotuk This message was authored by: purpleparrotuk

@Jojo2408  hi. Sorry do you lose the playlist when you reset or not? Thanks. 

@purpleparrotuk no, you don't lose your playlist. It seems like a bit of a scary thing to do but ultimately you just have to sign in to your apps again but you don't lose anything else. Good luck 🤞 

This message was authored by Ukpilot25 This message was authored by: Ukpilot25

Tried a factory reset, it worked, BUT when exiting discovery plus to watch another channel it failed again. All other services work fine except discovery plus.

@Ukpilot25 I'm just trying a reset now. That's the same as me. I login and it works but as soon as I change channel I have to login again. 

Poops. Reset and now I get the 400 error the same as everyone else. 

@purpleparrotuk  Oh well I'm glad you've fixed the log in issue but i think from reading these posts the 400 error is def a Sky issue and one post said they had called Sky and they are aware so I guess it's just a case of waiting! 

@johnnyfishthe puck that works is probably on a different software version. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion