Discussion topic: Discovery plus error 400

This message was authored by Usk This message was authored by: Usk

Re: Discovery plus says no internet connection

I have that exact same issue. Everything else works, but Discovery+ which had been fine until recently is now saying Error400 - no internet access. ☹️

1morgs
Topic Author
This message was authored by 1morgs This message was authored by: 1morgs

Re: Discovery plus not working

Whilst on the phone to sky, they said it is a known problem but also went on to say that there has to be at least 5 separate complaints (5 diffent people) before they will investigate. I just hope everyone bombards them so they get it done. Error 400 is the main issue but I also became logged out of YouTube which may be connected. Anyone else had both issues?

This message was authored by Mand7 This message was authored by: Mand7

Error 400 on Discovery+ 

Glad I looked here before smashing my telly 🤬 

same issue - everything else works.. can watch Discovery + on Prime but cancelled the subscription because of having it through Sky 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
Has anyone actually got it fixed? 

My PUK says it's updating the software. I'll check Discovery+ again when that's finished and if it still fails I'll give Sky a ring.

1morgs
Topic Author

No fix as yet unfortunately. 

This message was authored by purpleparrotuk This message was authored by: purpleparrotuk

@1morgs Sky must know about this thread on here already. Surely that's eight people?

This message was authored by purpleparrotuk This message was authored by: purpleparrotuk

@Usk 24 is the software that's caused the issue. Is yours downloading different?

1morgs
Topic Author

Wouldn't hold your breath. They seem to lack communication. 

No idea. It doesn't say which version is being updated and the update has been 'running' for a while now. When it finishes I'll if makes a difference.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Usk wrote:

My PUK says it's updating the software. I'll check Discovery+ again when that's finished and if it still fails I'll give Sky a ring.

FYI thats a bug i believe " the software update in progress" text seems to display all the time, even when you are on the latest software build.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Oh that's really useful then isn't it? No wonder the PUK's been updating for a while! 🙄

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Usk wrote:

Oh that's really useful then isn't it? No wonder the PUK's been updating for a while! 🙄

Yeah I've had my puck for 2 months and it's always said that even when my software build version is the latest version 😀.

its likely on Skys to be fixed list but I reckon it's quite low down compared to other bugs that have been reported.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Jojo2408 This message was authored by: Jojo2408

I have just made another call to Sky and can also confirm that, as per previous posts from others, they are aware of the issue and it has been escalated and it is being worked on. So it's just a case of waiting. 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

.... and the list is quite long😉

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Lazy_B This message was authored by: Lazy_B

@Jojo2408 thanks for the info 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion