Discussion topic: sky stream

This message was authored by bobby+shop This message was authored by: bobby+shop

sky stream

I can only get standard HD channels on the puck, all other channels such as plus 1, sky one, cinema,sport  etc have all dissapeared

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: sky stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bobby+shop you can try a reboot of the puck ( just turn it off at the plug for a couple of minutes and see if that helps).

If it doesn't work perhaps you can attach a photo of what you are seeing on your screen so that we can be of assistance.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

@bobby+shop wrote:

I can only get standard HD channels on the puck, all other channels such as plus 1, sky one, cinema,sport  etc have all dissapeared

This is correct. Sky Stream does not have the +1 channels. The full channel list is available here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/tv-channel-list-sky-glass 

bobby+shop
Topic Author
This message was authored by bobby+shop This message was authored by: bobby+shop

My stream channels have disappeared only have bbc/itv  etc in HD that's it, used to have sport, sky one etc etc 

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

@bobby+shop wrote:

My stream channels have disappeared only have bbc/itv  etc in HD that's it, used to have sport, sky one etc etc 

Have they worked before on your Stream puck? Did you switch from Sky Q to Sky Stream? 

What happens when you navigate to the TV guide?

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

@bobby+shop you can try a reboot of the puck ( just turn it off at the plug for a couple of minutes and see if that helps).

If it doesn't work perhaps you can attach a photo of what you are seeing on your screen so that we can be of assistance.

NOT a Sky Employee

bobby+shop
Topic Author

Unbelievably it worked- rebooted everything and hey presto I all channels  back- weird but good, thank you 

Michael 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@bobby+shop did Sky One return?

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by PSC133 This message was authored by: PSC133

@bobby+shop wrote:

Unbelievably it worked- rebooted everything and hey presto I all channels  back- weird but good, thank you 

Michael 

The more that you use your puck you will find that a reboot can solve many different issues!

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

The Sky Stream system will hopefully become more stable with time on Sky Glass TVs and Sky Pucks🤔

Exiled in HH
bobby+shop
Topic Author

Hi, no sky one has not returned with the others , can you advise how I get that back as well?

regards Michael 

@bobby+shop wrote:

Hi, no sky one has not returned with the others , can you advise how I get that back as well?

regards Michael 

Sky One does not exist any more. Sky Max replaced it years ago. 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Jones_The_Cat wrote:

@bobby+shop wrote:

regards Michael 

Sky One does not exist any more. Sky Max replaced it years ago. 

Indeed, if you want Sky One back in the UK you will need to get a Time Machine and go back a couple of years to before it was closed down.

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Jonathanphillip This message was authored by: Jonathanphillip

Sky one as a new name now its  changed can't think  of it 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Jonathanphillip wrote:

Sky one as a new name now its  changed can't think  of it 

Sky Showcase directly replaced in on the EPG, Sky Max was really the replacement channel in where the shows ended up and it being more general entertainment Sky branded channel

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion