Discussion topic: Call divert not working

This message was authored by NikRob81 This message was authored by: NikRob81

Call divert not working

My call divert isn't working if someone trys to ring my landline which then diverts to my mobile it cuts off. However when I turn call divert off the landline rings. Can't seem to get any answers from anyone at Sky. Anyone know what I can do to resolve this. Paying for a service and it isn't working!?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Call divert not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@minimoo wrote:

Same fault here, just had it switched off and back on. Cuts off straight away instead of diverting to my mobile. Clearly a fault with many for the last few days after reading this thread. Sort it out Sky please.

Sky won't know who you are from your post, even if they see it (it's a customer Community). I'd give them a call.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

You will need to call Sky about this, 150 is the free number to use so they can look into it for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by MrsP3008 This message was authored by: MrsP3008

We are having the same problem.

Sky removed the service and then re added it this morning but the same thing is happening.

it did divert to another landline but. It a mobile phone.

This message was authored by Mobileme This message was authored by: Mobileme

This is also happening to me, Sky so far unable to resolve. 
I've used divert for years to my mobile. It confirms that it should be working but when you call it says this number is not available, try later or send a text. Phoned sky, man told me if I got cut off he'd call me straight back......of course he didn't 🤬🤬🤬🤬

NikRob81
Topic Author
This message was authored by NikRob81 This message was authored by: NikRob81

I've just spent an hour on the phone having them take the divert off yesterday they said ring back today and they would readd back on they re added it but still doesn't work. Mine is a business line I have to have it diverted too. Its so frustrating! 

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Mobileme and NikRob81

I have escalated your posts to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by MrsP3008 This message was authored by: MrsP3008

@Tom-W19 please could you escalate mine also as it is still not working thank you 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@MrsP3008 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Hanger+3 This message was authored by: Hanger+3

my divert hasn't been working for 3 days now who's responsible we use this for business too. And it's a business line 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Hanger+3Call Sky an enquire to why this has happened and get them to put the service back on your line or if there is a fault they should send an engineer to look into this.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by abdall This message was authored by: abdall

I have the problem, Sky so far unable to resolve. i have call sky more then 20 times and im still waiting for them to sort it out 

This message was authored by rich1608 This message was authored by: rich1608

A friend of mine in Tenterden is having the same problem. He first noticed it yesterday morning and called Sky to report it. The person he spoke to said they would call back but of course they never did. It seems this is affecting quite a few people. @Tom-W19 please can you look into this - I can message you details if this would help. Thank you.

This message was authored by abdall This message was authored by: abdall

I'm switching to a new provider, been waiting a week now for sky to sort it out I've Had Enough.

Its just waste of time emailing them and they don’t reply for hours or days what do you think?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@abdall wrote:

Its just waste of time emailing them and they don’t reply for hours or days what do you think?

That's not surprising. Sky don't use email as a general means of contact. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion