Discussion topic: Hi, just switched to sky from BT and now my BT home phone doesn't work. Do we get one with sky?

This message was authored by Marty7 This message was authored by: Marty7

Hi, just switched to sky from BT and now my BT home phone doesn't work. Do we get one with sky?

Hi, just switched to sky from BT and now my BT home phone doesn't work. Do we get one a new home phone now we are with sky?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Hi, just switched to sky from BT and now my BT home phone doesn't work. Do we get one with sky?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marty7 wrote:
Do we get one a new home phone now we are with sky?

Unfortunately not as you would need to purchase one yourself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Hi, just switched to sky from BT and now my BT home phone doesn't work. Do we get one with sky?

@Marty7 wrote:
Hi, just switched to sky from BT and now my BT home phone doesn't work. Do we get one a new home phone now we are with sky?

Is your phone plugged into the socket at the back of your Sky broadband Hub?

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Marty7 

The BT 'Digital Voice' handsets designed to work with BT Broadband and a BT Smart Hub cannot function with Sky Broadband and a Sky Max or Broadband Hub.

Sky, like almost all ISPs, does not supply 'phones': BT is unique in its century of history as a handset company.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion