Discussion topic: Landline is broken and hasn't been working for many months

This message was authored by MahimMishra This message was authored by: MahimMishra

Landline is broken and hasn't been working for many months

Hello. I have a Sky Talk and Broadband package and I just realised thet there is another price rise so £15 so coming out of my bank account for Sky Talk and it does not work. I have absoloutely no clue what the problem is and have not been able to contact Sky previously. The landline is pretty much new and there isn't any problem with it so we are quite sure it is due to a signal problem. I would appreciate any help at all.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Landline is broken and hasn't been working for many months

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does your broadband Hub have a Voice light which is illuminated? If so, is your phone handset plugged into the Hub?

MahimMishra
Topic Author
This message was authored by MahimMishra This message was authored by: MahimMishra

@Mark39 ,

No, my broadband hub does not have a Voice light.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try the connection test here even if your broadband service is working normally.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-start

If it doesn't detect the fault, you'll need to report it yourself to Sky. We can ask Sky to contact you here via their messaging service, so that you can  report it via a private online chat if you wish. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion