Discussion topic: Phone line doesn’t work

This message was authored by EmmaRD This message was authored by: EmmaRD

Phone line doesn’t work

We keep having issues with our phone lines not working. There's no dial tone. We can't make or receive calls. This is an issue we keep having and so we thought perhaps it was the phones. We've bought new phones but the issue is still recurring. 
our internet connection isn't great. Despite it supposedly being super fast. I can't phone sky to fix because the phones aren't working and my mobile is with o2 so not sure how much it'd cost me to phone sky up to fix the issue. 
We're paying an exorbitant amount each month and for what? Slow broadband and no phone line. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Phone line doesn’t work

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EmmaRD all of Sky's support numbers dtarting 03 are charged as standard calls by all opertators its an Ofcome requirement.

However I am escalating your post to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye onnthe forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EmmaRD 

If you haven't done it already please try this test on your phone line.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/fix-phone-problems-start 

If calls of 03 numbers via O2 mobiles are similar to 01 and 02 numbers they'll be inclusive. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite  to @EmmaRD.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion