Discussion topic: Phone line down

greenjanner
Topic Author
This message was authored by greenjanner This message was authored by: greenjanner

Re: Phone line down

Thank you very much. Appreciated.

greenjanner
Topic Author
This message was authored by greenjanner This message was authored by: greenjanner

Well, there is no chat bubble for me  to respond in.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@greenjanner  Which device and browser are you using to access the community forum?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
greenjanner
Topic Author

The same one that I have throughout the process. My iPad via safari. I am very tired of all this . Nothing gets done, I jypust get asked a lot of questions which when answered leads to more questions. There is a problem with my main Bt box as it enters the house. All my neighbours had the same problem but they have other suppliers who just arranged for a  Open Reach to come and replace it! 

What is so hard? I wish to make a complaint.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@greenjanner  Could you please try chrome, as for some reason the chat bubble does not show.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

greenjanner
Topic Author

I am now posting from Chrome. Still no bubble.

I am sorry, I'm sure that you are trying to help but it just feels that I am the one jumping through hoops all the time. Sky are doing nothing to fix mt now 14 day old problem. 

greenjanner
Topic Author

I will be using your link to make another complaint. I'm made my first one a few days ago with no response so far. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

If you have already made a complaint there there is no need to make another one as per this from Sky:

We aim to respond to your complaint and agree a resolution within 10 days. Some complaints, depending on their nature, could take longer to resolve, especially if they’re technically complex. If we’ve been unable to agree a resolution for your complaint within this timeframe we’ll contact you. We’ll keep you informed of progress in a way that best suits you and at a time that’s convenient to you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
greenjanner
Topic Author

I really do not care what they say. My experience on this matter tells me that they are not reliable 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion