Discussion topic: Sky talk issues, no landline

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Sky talk

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Fluffy1979 wrote:

I understand completely but I had engineer here yesterday and was told to contact sky if problem. 

Sorry to say I just give up.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Fluffy1979 we're not Sky, but we may be able to ask their Messaging team to contact you here, if you can help us out with answers to the questions asked. To recap.

1. is your phone plugged into your broadband Hub?

2. Is the Voice light lit?

3. If so, what colour?

You could also try restarting your Hub, by switching it off at the plug for 30 seconds, to see if it resolves the phone problem.

Fluffy1979
Topic Author
This message was authored by Fluffy1979 This message was authored by: Fluffy1979

I've tried aĺ this as have  had problems before.  All plugged in aĺ perfect

Fluffy1979
Topic Author
This message was authored by Fluffy1979 This message was authored by: Fluffy1979

Re: Sky talk issues, no landline

I don't understand why the rudeness. I was told to contact sky if problem and this was route to take as i am deaf. I have done this route before and never experienced rudeness

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Fluffy1979 

No one has been rude. We need you to answer the questions we've asked to best help you.

Now you've mentioned your hearing issues it may be worth being registered with the Sky Accessibility Team who may be able to help now or in the future. Once registered there are also different methods of communication with this team
https://www.skyaccessibility.sky/

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Fluffy1979
Topic Author

I have answered questions three times its an engineering problem which is why I requested sky. I don't see the problem here why I can't be directed 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Actualy you haven't answered the questions asked multiple times so there doesn't seem to be any point repeating them.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Fluffy1979 

You were asked what colour the light was and you replied with "the right colour", nobody can help you unless you answer this so what colour is that light ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Fluffy1979
Topic Author

All lights are the right colour green

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Fluffy1979  So is the phone plugged into the wall or into the back of the router?

Fluffy1979
Topic Author

Hiya plugged into router

@Fluffy1979Do you know if it has a ring tone and it is working in the router. Do you have another phone that can be tried in the router if this one does not work?

Is this phone adapated for your needs?

Fluffy1979
Topic Author

No ringtone and tried another same problem so I'm.pretty sure it's to do with technician 

@Fluffy1979  In which way did you communicate with Sky before this if you had problems with your service. Did you do this through normal channels or via the accessibliity team at Sky or did you get someone else to do this for you?

Fluffy1979
Topic Author

Through this and sky contacted me  through sky chat

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion