Discussion topic: Resident Alien season 3

This message was authored by UncleDanDan This message was authored by: UncleDanDan

Resident Alien season 3

Hi, soes anybody know When and where Resident Alien season 3 is available?

On Google it says it started in February on Sci-fi, which I assume is Sky Scifi, 

Many thanks. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte Answer

Re: Resident Alien season 3

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@UncleDanDan wrote:

On Google it says it started in February on Sci-fi, which I assume is Sky Scifi, 

Many thanks. 

SyFy is the station that broadcasts it in the USA, which started broadcasting the third season.

What happened with the second part of the second season was sky started airing it a week or so after the season finale in the US., but also had it as all episodes available from then.

They may do something similar again.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

@UncleDanDan wrote:

Many thanks. 

Peacock in the USA is currently dropping season 3 episodes weekly on Thursdays. The first three eps of the eight episode season are up already so presumably once they have all dropped, by early April probably, Sky will hopefully make them available for you. 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte Answer

@UncleDanDan wrote:

Many thanks. 

SyFy is the station that broadcasts it in the USA, which started broadcasting the third season.

What happened with the second part of the second season was sky started airing it a week or so after the season finale in the US., but also had it as all episodes available from then.

They may do something similar again.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

It's due to air on Sky Max sometime this spring.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

UncleDanDan
Topic Author
This message was authored by UncleDanDan This message was authored by: UncleDanDan

Hi there Padam Padam

Many thanks for that, been checking weekly, so many really good Scifi shows get cancelled early on, this is a great one and I hope they make a few seasons. 

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Airing in May, a whole month after its finished in the US....

UncleDanDan
Topic Author

Thank you for replying and letting me know.

Much appreciated. 

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Saying that it's now listed on Digiguide for Wednesday 17th April at 2am/10pm

https://digiguide.tv/programme-details/Sky+Max+HD/17+April+2024/21:00/Resident+Alien/Comedy/

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion