Discussion topic: Sky sports golf coverage.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky sports golf coverage.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you want to make your views known to Sky, Viewer Relations is the team to contact: viewerr@sky.uk 

This message was authored by Joseph8 This message was authored by: Joseph8

I have to say this years coverage of The Masters by Sky is shocking to say the least!!!!!!!

why aren't we seeing the field of golfers? Why are we just seeing the top 6 on the leaderboard? And why are we seeing so many (Removed) adverts!!!

I have been watching this tournament for 30 years and this is the (Removed) one yet!!!

Sky give it back to the BBC (Removed)
what did we expect though????

Moderator note: Remotes inappropriate language & unfounded allegations

This message was authored by DCOOKE1964 This message was authored by: DCOOKE1964

Its still happeneng in 2024!!

This message was authored by swingman This message was authored by: swingman

Sky wasn't allowed to start live coverage until 7.30. So it doesn't matter who is playing 

This message was authored by Grayogre This message was authored by: Grayogre

All round terrible coverage by sky, you would think that there were only 2 players in the world of golf. Tiger woods and Rory mclroy, i dont particularly want to watch a guy at 11 over plodding around a golf course. get rid of mcginley dougherty, and Harmon. Rich beem nick faldo and wayne riley know what they are talking about, leave them too it. This red button lark is total rubbish. I remember when BBC had the golf, and it was solid golf shots all day.

This message was authored by GRJ1 This message was authored by: GRJ1

Think I might be giving up my Sky Sports subscription soon - not been impressed by the coverage for some time now.

This message was authored by Dendination This message was authored by: Dendination

So out of date. Lacks passion and tension.

So out of date. Lacks passion and tension  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion