Discussion topic: Subscription to Disney+ via Sky

This message was authored by DugnDawn This message was authored by: DugnDawn

Subscription to Disney+ via Sky

I have purchased Disney+ solely to watch Shardlake. Unfortunately, although I can access Disney+ programmes in general, the Shardlake series does not come up and searching does not bring anything up. 

All Replies

DugnDawn
Topic Author

Re: Disney +

I have signed up for Disney+ on Sky in order to watch Shardlake but I am still not able to see the programme. I cannot find any answers to the problem. 

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DugnDawn wrote:

I have signed up for Disney+ on Sky in order to watch Shardlake but I am still not able to see the programme. I cannot find any answers to the problem. 

hi @DugnDawn 

What actually is your problem - are you unable to login to Disney + or can you not see Shardlake once logged in ?

Do you get any error messages ?

DugnDawn
Topic Author

I can access Disney+ but Shardlake is not available. There are no error messages. 

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@DugnDawn wrote:

I can access Disney+ but Shardlake is not available. There are no error messages. 

hmmm - strange - I have no problem , for me it is listed in the 'New To Disney+' rail, it is also listef on the top rail if I select Star & I can find it if I use search 

Are you in the UK or Ireland - I am in the UK (not too sure if content differs but I suspect it might)

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

@DugnDawn wrote:

You should check age rating in the profile 

Shardlow has a rating of 16+ so any profile with a rating lower than 16's it doesn't come up.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion