Discussion topic: Why does my sky cinema and channels have the American accent version of Paw patrol and not the Briti

This message was authored by Abi2023 This message was authored by: Abi2023

Why does my sky cinema and channels have the American accent version of Paw patrol and not the Briti

So while watching new paw patrol on sky cinema or downloading or on the animation channel why is the American version streaming and not the British one when I'm based in UK ? And the is a UK/British version made?

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Why does my sky cinema and channels have the American accent version of Paw patrol and not the B

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If it's a movie I'd certainly be surprised if they had a UK specific version with UK voice actors, that's not typically the done thing for films.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by d2h This message was authored by: d2h

Re: Why does my sky cinema and channels have the American accent version of Paw patrol and not the B

@MarkGoldsmith wrote:

If it's a movie I'd certainly be surprised if they had a UK specific version with UK voice actors, that's not typically the done thing for films.

@MarkGoldsmith

PAW Patrol does get local dubs. The UK cinema version had some British voices, including Trevor McDonald and Roman Kemp.

Abi2023
Topic Author
This message was authored by Abi2023 This message was authored by: Abi2023

AHH ok . Just thought it was odd as in the cinema the Voices were British and it just threw me when hearing . On the plus side child not wanting to watch on repeat now due to that reason . 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Abi2023 you could email the Viewer Relations Team (viewerR@sky.uk) and ask why they have the US version and not the UK dub of the movie.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion