Discussion topic: Help!

This message was authored by Hannaht This message was authored by: Hannaht

Help!

I have just switched to a better broadband package from the essential package today.

My original bill is due today 18.4, I was just wondering will I be charged again when the new package goes live? Or will bills carry on as normal? 

I'm due a new hub by Saturday it said the new package is due to go live next Monday. 

Any advice would be appreciated 

Thank you 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Help!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You will be billed as normal and that will be taken tomorrow due today being a Bank Holiday. Your next bill on the 18th May will see the charges for your new package included on it back dated to the date you changed over to it so have a look at your future bill to see an estimate of it, this bill will then be generated 2 weeks prior to the actual billing date.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Help!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hannaht  You won't be charged twice, you will start paying the new rate from when the new service goes live and continue to pay current rate until then

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion