Discussion topic: My account

This message was authored by Linda+keel This message was authored by: Linda+keel

My account

Hi I am behind if last month bill and today is this months bill can I place my account on hold til next Friday please as I'm in isolation I can get to my bank to pay money in. 

i will pay the full balance next Friday 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: My account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Linda+keel wrote:

Hi I am behind if last month bill and today is this months bill can I place my account on hold til next Friday please as I'm in isolation I can get to my bank to pay money in. 

Hi @Linda+keel 

Afraid you are not contacting Sky directly here as this is a customer forum.
If you need to contact them you need to persevere by phone.

I will move your post to the correct forum.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Linda+keel Sounds like your services are restricted. Before your services are reinstated Sky normally require full payment of the outstanding balance and a new continuous payment method set up. If you are 2 weeks or more in arrears you will have to pay the next bill as well as this will now have been generated. Other than that you could try contacting Sky on a phone not connected to your account or by dialling 141 before the number. In the future it’s always better to contact Sky before your bill is due.

Note: As per a Sky staff member on another post, if you are restricted and pay off all but £25 of your balance Sky will normally reinstate your services.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@Linda+keel wrote:

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion