Discussion topic: Trying to sign up to sky

This message was authored by Jmurr79 This message was authored by: Jmurr79

Trying to sign up to sky

I'm currently trying to get a sky tv package but I can't sign up online since I've got a sky account ( guest account that I don't have access to anything on) and I can't cancel it for some reason, is there a phone number I can sign up through? Can't find one anywhere, or any tips on deleting my account as I can't speak with the original account holder any more.

Any help would be great thanks 

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Trying to sign up to sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jmurr79 wrote:

I'm currently trying to get a sky tv package but I can't sign up online since I've got a sky account ( guest account that I don't have access to anything on) and I can't cancel it for some reason, is there a phone number I can sign up through? Can't find one anywhere, or any tips on deleting my account as I can't speak with the original account holder any more.

Hi @Jmurr79 

To contact Sky 

Select Need more help 

at the bottom of the following link and it will lead to a phone contact.

Ignore all automated messages and wait for an agent.

https://www.sky.com/help/home 

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

@Jmurr79 wrote:

Hi @Jmurr79 

To contact Sky 

Select Need more help 

at the bottom of the following link and it will lead to a phone contact.

Ignore all automated messages and wait for an agent.

https://www.sky.com/help/home 

Jmurr79
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jmurr79 This message was authored by: Jmurr79

Thanks @oldfella 👌

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Jmurr79 wrote:

I'm currently trying to get a sky tv package but I can't sign up online since I've got a sky account ( guest account that I don't have access to anything on) and I can't cancel it for some reason

If this account is closed then all you should need to do is to set up another one. To use the same email address you just need to login to this other account here and remove/change the email address:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/my-details

You can then use that email address when setting up a new account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion