Discussion topic: Access my bill and statements

This message was authored by Mudhur This message was authored by: Mudhur

Access my bill and statements

Hi i am with sky for 20 years , i am trying to access sky app and my sky billing and statements. 

I need my account number 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Access my bill and statements

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Mudhur

I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you have any letters or emails from Sky because if you do it will be on these. Failing that you will need to call Dky support to find out what it is.

If you have a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk landline phone then you can call Sky for free via the 150 number. Or under "Need more help ?" at the bottom this page is the number to call, it might take a few seconds to appear, if you are in Ireland make sure the flag in the bottom right is changed to the ROI so you see an 0818 number:

https://www.sky.com/help

Just ignore the messages at the start of the call and remain on the line for as long as you can and don't hang up when asked to do so.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Mudhur
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mudhur This message was authored by: Mudhur

Hi thank you all resolved 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for the update Mudhur, I will close the chat invite since it has been resolved 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion