Discussion topic: Account suspended

This message was authored by Hanaryan This message was authored by: Hanaryan

Account suspended

I have just sorted my Sky out and now it's gone off again 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Account suspended

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hanaryan  You'll need to call Sky as we are all customers here, no one has access to accounts, nor would anyone know who you are from a forum post.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Hanaryan wrote:

I have just sorted my Sky out and now it's gone off again 

@Hanaryan how did you sort it? Were your services then restored? Check your Sky account to see if there's still any overdue balance to pay?

This message was authored by Kio This message was authored by: Kio

I have an overdue balance of 25 pound which I have arranged with you on a phone call to sky to pay on the 20 June ?! So why has my account been restricted ?'! Took me ages to get through to sky and now this ! It's going on 20th June bill so please in restrict me !

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Kio  You are not talking directly to Sky, we are all customers like you.  You need to call Sky to discuss any account issues like this.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Kio  Now that you are restricted you will have to pay and setup a new continuous payment method before service is restored, unless you can get through via a number not linked to your account or by putting 141 before Sky's number as that sometimes works 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Kio wrote:

I have an overdue balance of 25 pound which I have arranged with you on a phone call to sky to pay on the 20 June ?! So why has my account been restricted ?'!

You can pay at any time. If Sky agreed specifically not to restrict your service give them a call.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion