Discussion topic: Anyone my sky q box which is 3 years old appears to be working with no satellite signal

This message was authored by Dirkjc This message was authored by: Dirkjc

Anyone my sky q box which is 3 years old appears to be working with no satellite signal

The settings are stating that I have no satellite  signal but other than programme quide everything else is working 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Anyone my sky q box which is 3 years old appears to be working with no satellite signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you able to watch live TV, for example, channel 106?

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: Anyone my sky q box which is 3 years old appears to be working with no satellite signal

@Dirkjc wrote:

The settings are stating that I have no satellite  signal but other than programme quide everything else is working 

Hi @Dirkjc  Main SKYQ box or a Mini box?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
Dirkjc
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dirkjc This message was authored by: Dirkjc

Yes Mark it seems I can watch every channel I just noticed on settings that a cross is against satellite signal but still have internet and broadband router connection 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Have you tried restarting the box, by turning off at the plug for a minute? As you can watch live tv, it looks like a glitch of some sort with the box.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion