Discussion topic: Cancelling sky tv

This message was authored by Cathy+Cameron This message was authored by: Cathy+Cameron

Cancelling sky tv

I've tried to cancel my sky for the last month and had no joy in contacting them.  How do I go about cancelling? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: Cancelling sky tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cathy+Cameron 

Use one of the options on this link including messaging service 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#still-need-hand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cathy+Cameron 

Use one of the options on this link including messaging service 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#still-need-hand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by NJW This message was authored by: NJW

I was getting rather frustrated with my Sky system - an elderly Sony Digibox.  The sound had started playing up, the RGB SCART lead had developed a fault causing flickering colour and occasional loss of one or other audio channel....  No HD, the viewing card and software version weren't compatible with recording onto DVD, then to cap it all, the price had gone up....

So enough was enough.  Having had satellite TV since my BSB, then Sky analogue and finally Sky Digital, on the recommendation of a friend I swapped over to a NOW stick and said good-bye to 30 years of Sky.

When I rang Sky to cancel, they were courteous, helpful and totally understanding.  I've had a few follow up e-mails and a call asking why I've left Sky, but always quite friendly.

(The NOW stick came overnight, installation was a doddle, HDMI picture quality of Sky Movies is superb, it's about half the price of Sky and it has all the channels I want!)

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion