Discussion topic: Does series 1 of monk on start at episode 4 for everyone?

This message was authored by Stacef90 This message was authored by: Stacef90

Does series 1 of monk on start at episode 4 for everyone?

I've just gone to start watching monk and it seems to only start from series 1 ep4 and I'm wondering if its the same for everyone? 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

Re: Does series 1 of monk on start at episode 4 for everyone?

@Stacef90 wrote:

I've just gone to start watching monk and it seems to only start from series 1 ep4 and I'm wondering if its the same for everyone? 

I had a look on Sky Go and yes, season 1 starts at episode 4. I suggest you email Viewer Relations at viewerR@sky.uk and ask then where are the first three episodes. I really hope this is a mistake and not more censorship.

Stacef90
Topic Author

@LGUser I've just heard back from them and it seems to be an error. They're going to look into it and said the first 3 should be available soon. 

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

@Stacef90 wrote:

@LGUser I've just heard back from them and it seems to be an error. They're going to look into it and said the first 3 should be available soon. 

Very nice. I am glad it's an error and not that the episodes are not being shown. It's a very good show.

Stacef90
Topic Author

@LGUser it'll be my first time watching so I kinda needed the first episodes. I just hope they sort it soon. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion