Discussion topic: Hi ive been asked to return my sky box

This message was authored by Maxine07 This message was authored by: Maxine07

Hi ive been asked to return my sky box

I've been asked to send back my sky broadband box.. which I can't find as recently  moved..I think its unfair that I'm being charged for this being a sky customer...the building we have moved to is still awaiting for broadband to be put in as its a new build..and as I'm a sky customer  And have been for many years and will be getting broadband with yourselves  as soon as I can .I'm not happy to be charged for this box..and if I do I will cancel my sky subscription..

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Hi ive been asked to return my sky box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Maxine07  this is a customer forum not sky customer service so you will need to call sky for help with this. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
Maxine07
Topic Author
This message was authored by Maxine07 This message was authored by: Maxine07

I have tryed many times to ring them but yes I will email them thanks 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Maxine07 Sky are within there right to charge for non return of loan equipment as it's clearly stated in the terms and conditions you agreed to when signing up that failure to return when asked will result in such charges 

all you can do is contact sky and explain you have mislaid it and see if they will waive the fee

unfortunately sky don't normally use email as a way of communication so you may have to try preserving on the phone 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@Maxine07 wrote:

I've been asked to send back my sky broadband box.. which I can't find as recently  moved..I think its unfair that I'm being charged for this being a sky customer...the building we have moved to is still awaiting for broadband to be put in as its a new build..and as I'm a sky customer  And have been for many years and will be getting broadband with yourselves  as soon as I can .I'm not happy to be charged for this box..and if I do I will cancel my sky subscription..

• First of all, don't cancel unless you do so in the proper manner - Cancelling Sky TV | Sky Help | Sky.com 
  • Click on "Yes I still need help" at the bottom of the page if you prefer a chat option.
  • When you call explain the situation and they may waive the charge but at least you won't incur further penalties.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 23 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion