Discussion topic: I am being asked to return my Sky Q box and don't understand why?

This message was authored by MWainman This message was authored by: MWainman

I am being asked to return my Sky Q box and don't understand why?

Hi Guys,

I have recently renewed my sky package and am being asked to return the Sky Q box? I don't wish to cancel my Sky Q subscription. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: I am being asked to return my Sky Q box and don't understand why?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MWainman We are fellow customers on here not Sky Customer Services. We obviously have no access to your account. You will need to contact Sky. Sky won’t contact you as a result of a post on here. Did you cancel then change your mind?

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by SDR This message was authored by: SDR

Re: I am being asked to return my Sky Q box and don't understand why?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MWainman wrote:

Hi Guys,

I have recently renewed my sky package and am being asked to return the Sky Q box? I don't wish to cancel my Sky Q subscription. 

I have escalated this for you as it may lead to demands for non return and other confusion. If they can help they will be in touch via the forum - look out for a blue chat bubble

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Glass - No Puck

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion