Discussion topic: I had paid my bill twice for this month . Can i have a refund for£38.00 please

This message was authored by Ian0001 This message was authored by: Ian0001

I had paid my bill twice for this month . Can i have a refund for£38.00 please

I have paid my bill twice for this month . Can i have a refund please . Thankyou ian

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I had paid my bill twice for this month . Can i have a refund for£38.00 please

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We are customers here.

If you have a direct debit set up you should never need to make a payment as you have done. What will happen now is a credit will appear on your account for the amount you have overpaid and this will be used to pay your next bill so on that bill no money will be taken from your account. If you want the overpayment returned you will need to contact Sky, the repayment will take 3-5 business days. If you have Sky Talk or Sky Mobile the number to use is just 15-0 otherwise the number to call can be found 

under "Need more help ?" at the bottom this page is the number to call:

https://www.sky.com/help

Just ignore the messages at the start of the call and remain on the line for as long as you can and don't hang up when asked to do so.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I had paid my bill twice for this month . Can i have a refund for£38.00 please

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We are customers here.

If you have a direct debit set up you should never need to make a payment as you have done. What will happen now is a credit will appear on your account for the amount you have overpaid and this will be used to pay your next bill so on that bill no money will be taken from your account. If you want the overpayment returned you will need to contact Sky, the repayment will take 3-5 business days. If you have Sky Talk or Sky Mobile the number to use is just 15-0 otherwise the number to call can be found 

under "Need more help ?" at the bottom this page is the number to call:

https://www.sky.com/help

Just ignore the messages at the start of the call and remain on the line for as long as you can and don't hang up when asked to do so.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion