Discussion topic: Issues with linking Disney+ to my account

This message was authored by M+Begu This message was authored by: M+Begu

Issues with linking Disney+ to my account

I have created a Disney+ account and was trying to link to my Sky by using the activate link (as you would with Netflix) but it ended up with an error saying "Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now". Why is it doing this? As I intend to set up Netflix and activate this through my Sky package and I don't want this issue to happen, also why would I pay twice for something I should have through Sky. Can someone help please?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Issues with linking Disney+ to my account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@M+Begu wrote:

I have created a Disney+ account and was trying to link to my Sky by using the activate link (as you would with Netflix) but it ended up with an error saying "Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now". Why is it doing this? As I intend to set up Netflix and activate this through my Sky package and I don't want this issue to happen, also why would I pay twice for something I should have through Sky. Can someone help please?

@M+Begu have a look at the link below it may help you 

https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-tv-apps-on-sky-q/using-disney-plus

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion