Discussion topic: Live Chat

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Live Chat

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you Olusanu. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by john+t+griffin This message was authored by: john+t+griffin

Re: Live Chat need to speak to someone

need to upgrade my contract and i am deaf so need chat line

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Live Chat need to speak to someone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@john+t+griffin 
You could register with the Sky Accessibility Team and contact them to see if they can advise/assist you now or in the future.
https://www.sky.com/help/home/accessibility-information/accessibility-info-policies/vulnerable-custo...

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by sarah19861 This message was authored by: sarah19861

my sky is due today just wondering if able t pay friday 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@sarah19861 providing you pay by direct debit, Sky will try again in 10,days time if they can't take payment today. Don't make a manual payment unless Sky ask you to

This message was authored by Jake+swierczek This message was authored by: Jake+swierczek

Hi i want to see if i can reduce my payments

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Jake+swierczek 

This is not live chat to Sky. You need to give them a call. If you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by just dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the very bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0818 number.
(The forum filters don’t allow us to type the digits in full).

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if you’re prompted to.
Depending on your particular issue the operating times of various departments may differ.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion