Discussion topic: More feel-good moments for an extra boost this Winter from Sky VIP

This message was authored by SDR This message was authored by: SDR

More feel-good moments for an extra boost this Winter from Sky VIP

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

E80348DE-53D0-4323-A39F-2FAE7690C7D2.jpeg

As the nation continues to spend more time at home, Sky has unveiled a range of perks to give Sky VIP customers a boost, including free Sky Original films and free access to apps to keep your mind and body active.

Over the next month, all Sky customers will be able to benefit from these perks, so long as they’re enrolled in the free VIP scheme.

Lyssa McGowan, Chief Consumer Officer, Sky UK and Europe said: Whether it’s working from home, trying to home-school or looking for ways to stay entertained, we know life is challenging right now. That’s why Sky is giving our customers a little lift with a range of perks designed to help make things a little better, like free movies and access to educational and fitness apps.

Offering customers more content and more experiences, the freebies include:

• Normally shown on Sky Cinema, all Sky TV customers can enjoy special screenings of Sky Original films on Sky One for the next month, including Final Score (1 February at 9pm), Monster Family (8 February at 6pm) and Four Kids and IT (15 February at 6pm). These are repeated on weekends
  • At-home workouts from the comfort of your living room with fitness app, Fiit, free to Sky Q customers for 30 days
  • While schools remain closed, help is at hand with a world of carefully curated educational videos, for children aged 1-11, via the Highbrowapp with free, unlimited access on Sky Q until the 31 March
  • Access to the discovery+ streaming service, Discovery’s new home of on-demand content, for 12 months at no extra cost for Sky Q customers
  • Aardman Morph model making workshops and a magical Harry Potter themed quiz to spark creativity and imaginations over the half-term holiday. Take part via the My Sky app

Sky VIP is free for all customers to join and can be found in the My Sky app. New Sky customers are auto enrolled, so they don’t need to do anything.

All apps can be found in the apps page on Sky Q or by simply saying “show me apps” into your Sky Q voice remote to easily discover more.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Glass - No Puck

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Re: More feel-good moments for an extra boost this Winter from Sky VIP

Not much of boost if you ask me

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion